by the Patriots Daily Staff
September 6, 2009
Here’s a rundown of the top five most-read posts on Patriots Daily for the week of August 30 through September 5, 2009.
- NY Times Blog – The Belichick Way: Still the Best – PD readers appreciated Bruce Allen’s Monday link to a New York Times Fifth Down blog post paying tribute to the Pats head coach.
- Worry Wart – Preseason Game 4 vs. Giants – On Wednesday Chris Warner cast a wary eye on the fourth and final pre-season game in this increasingly popular weekly exercise.
- Brady okay but sidelined until opener? – Scott Benson’s captured some late Saturday night links on the condition of post-Haynesworth Tom Brady, a post that remained popular with PD readers as the new week began.
- Take a Lap – Coach Dean Pees – As did Benson’s reprimand of the New England defensive coordinator, whose charges were overrun by Washington despite a win by the Pats.
- Trading Places – Well, Not Really – On Thursday, Bruce was forced to vamp his way through our weekly exchange program when a visiting Giants blogger didn’t show. PD readers didn’t seem to mind, and the story ended happily when the wayward blogger eventually arrived.
As we remind you at the end of every countdown, keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars.