by the Patriots Daily Staff
September 13, 2009
Here’s a rundown of the top five most-read posts on Patriots Daily for the week of September 6 through September 12, 2009.
- On recalcitrant Seymour, Fourth Estate stuck in first – Scott Benson’s Tuesday rant on a complacent local media was this week’s most viewed post.
- Seymour, No More – Readers kept Bruce Allen’s early take on the Richard Seymour trade at the top of the charts throughout the week.
- Loyal to the End? – Continuing the Seymour coverage, columnist Dan Snapp’s thoughts on loyalty kept things hopping on Thursday. Readers called it the best PD post of the new season.
- “There are some issues between him and the Patriots” – On Monday evening, Benson scratched his head over the early comments of Raiders head coach Tom Cable.
- Roster Reactions, Part 2 – The Media on The Trade – Earlier in the day, Benson looked at media reaction to the surprising trade.
We suppose in addition to thanking Richard Seymour for eight great years, we should also thank him for our most heavily trafficked week of 2009. We thank you as well.