Patriots All Access returns tonight, Friday, Nov. 13 at 7 p.m. on WBZ-TV in Boston. The show is also available immediately afterward on Patriots.com.
If the Belichick Breakdown segment from Patriots.com is shown on the program, if you haven’t already, you need to check it out. In one of the breakdowns, you can see that the Patriots practiced specifically for the double-reverse pass in the Wildcat that ended up with Adalius Thomas dropping the ballcarrier for a big loss. The practice film is eye-opening, as it shows how things worked on in practice come to fruition on the field during the games. It was even on the same part of the field and same direction as happened in the game.
Here are some highlights to look for in tonight’s show:
- Watch and listen on the sidelines as Coach Belichick and the Patriots make in-game adjustments last Sunday in their win over the Miami Dolphins and their Wildcat offense
- Scott Zolak gets Belichick’s thoughts on the 2009 Indianapolis Colts in advance of the Sunday night matchup
- Coach Belichick breaks down the league-leading Indianapolis defense on The Belestrator
- In the TURF segment, Zolak and Christian Fauria break down the importance of tight end Dallas Clark to the Colts’ offense
- Tully Banta-Cain has enjoyed a breakout season in his return to New England, and All Access finds out how the linebacker is also breaking out in the world of fashion
- Steve Burton goes one-on-one with one of this season’s pleasant surprises, safety Brandon McGowan
- All Access reveals Number 7 on the Top Ten Moments in Franchise History list, as voted by the fans